With the short term and holiday lets reopening across the UK, we've updated our short term let cleaning protocols to ensure we protect our guests' health and safety.
Here at Residential Estates, we've always aimed to provide our guests with the highest level of comfort during their stay in our accommodation. We provide cleans every week and between each guest's stay so that our guests can enjoy their stay in a fresh and clean apartment.
However, due to Covid-19, we've had to implement some new cleaning procedures to ensure that our guests are provided with prime cleanliness and safety.
- We've ensured that all our cleaners wear the required PPE when cleaning (face masks, gloves etc.)
- All properties have a 24-hour gap between stays
- All properties are clean and sanitised as per government guidance
- Additional cleaning products are left for guests to use during their stay
- Soft furnishings are steamed between guests
- Check-in is now self-check-in with a key safe to avoid face-to-face meetings
- For longer-term guests, their mid-stay cleans can still be carried out but the guest must be out while the cleaning takes place.
If a guest has symptoms or a confirmed case staying with them, they must inform the provider immediately and they must isolate in the property for 14 days with all other members staying with them. We are constantly changing our cleaning protocol and updating our T&Cs according to the Government's advice and recommendations.
Please call 01244 343 355 if you would like more details on how we're operating our short term lets through these difficult times.